If you suffer from chronic back and neck pain, you know how debilitating it can be. Don’t let this pain control your life anymore! Houston neurosurgeon, Dr. Gary Kraus of The Kraus Back and Neck Institute, is committed to working with each patient to create a customized treatment plan so you can stop suffering and get back to living. Click the links below to learn more:
- Up to 80% of Americans experience back pain at some point in their lives. Read this article by The New York Times to find out how changing your posture can prevent future problems.
- For a brief overview of back pain treatments and medications, check out this summary from the Mayo Clinic.
- Find out how myelogram imaging technology works to help doctors diagnose problems of the spine by reading this fact sheet from Johns Hopkins University.
- Do you have neck pain? Check out this informative article from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons for a closer look at this condition.
- Recent studies have shown that practicing yoga can help ease chronic back pain. Discovery Health shows you the best poses.
For more recommendations on how you can banish chronic back and neck pain for good, make an appointment with Kraus Back and Neck Institute today. Call (888) 816-8954 to schedule a consultation with acclaimed spine specialist, Dr. Gary Kraus.