If you’re one of the millions of Americans currently living with neck or back pain, you should know that there is a variety of pain relief options available. Not only can spinal injuries cause pain at the location of injury, but also pain that spreads to other regions of your body. To find out which treatment option is right for you, schedule an appointment with an experienced neurosurgeon and take a look at these helpful links:
- Discover some of the most common complications associated with neck pain by reading this information from WebMD.
- Find out why neck pain can lead to headaches by reading this article on EverydayHealth.com.
- The Mayo Clinic outlines some of the most common causes of neck pain.
- You can prepare for your back surgery by browsing through this information from Spine-Health.com.
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provides some helpful tips to help you prepare for lower back surgery.
Take the first step in treating your spine or neck injury by scheduling an appointment with Kraus Back and Neck Institute. You can reach our Houston office at (888) 816-8954.